1. Hydraulic lifts:
- The pump must have GMV type 2CH valve with pressurestat.
- Pit dimension if always 10mm more than our standard dimension.
Australian reg II
- Car top controller with common push button and single light unit.
- 2 x COP’s –if a wheel chair cannot be turned around within the lift car then 2 car operating panels must be used.
- Emergency stop button of the car top controller must have it’s own wiring.
- Landing doors with double door contacts and locks.
- Lowest floor door with lock to allow the door to be opened from the pit.
Australian reg III
- Slack rope switch always included.
- Shaft lighting with individual switches as it is to be switched on from 3 areas; from the top floor, the pit and from the controller cabinet.
- Shaft lights are always 2 x fluorescent tubes.
- Shaft electrical safety switches to be in 3 parts, one for emergency push switches, one for the doors and one for other fixings.
Australian reg IV
- Trailing cable certified by Austel.
- No yellow or green wiring to be used.
- If the travel is more than 12m Australian fireman’s control must be used.
- Direction indicator with arrows only.
- Dot matrix display = optional.
- “In case of fire” engraved detail = optional.
Australian reg V
- Push buttons with Braille & blue lighted surround.
- LOP’s must be 245mm x 80mm.
- The alarm button must always go in the bottom right hand corner.
- 2 tone gong.
- Push buttons must be between 900mm – 1200mm high.
- Autodialler – EMFONE DCT-C83.
- LOP and COP must have a buzzer whilst accepting a call.
- Voice synthesizer.
- AS 1735.10(Int) Part 10(Int): Tests.
- AS 1735.11 Part 11: Fire-rated landing doors.
- AS 1735.12 Part 12: Facilities for persons with disabilities.
Australian reg VI
The AS 1735 series consits of the following parts:
- AS 1735.1 Part 1: General requirements.
- AS 1735.2 Part 2: Passenger and goods lifts—Electric.
- AS 1735.3 Part 3: Passenger and goods lifts—Electrohydraulic.
- AS 1735.4 Part 4: Service lifts—Power-operated.
- AS 1735.5 Part 5: Escalators and moving walks.
- AS 1735.7 Part 7: Stairway lifts.
- AS 1735.8 Part 8: Inclined lifts.
- AS 1735.9 Part 9: Special purpose industrial lifts.
- AS 1735.13 Part 13: Lifts for persons with limited mobility—Manually powered.
- AS 1735.14 Part 14: Low-rise platforms for passengers.
- AS 1735.15 Part 15: Low-rise passenger lifts—Non-automatically controlled.
- AS 1735.16 Part 16: Lifts for people with limited mobility—Restricted use—Automatically controlled.
- AS 1735.17 Part 17: Lifts for people with limited mobility—Restricted use—Water-drive.
- AS/NZS 1735.18 Part 18: Passenger lifts for private residence — Automatically controlled.