ENVIRO SINGLE PHASE: green solution at hand
- A regenerative drive system: This does not return power to the network, but the power generated by the machine is returned to the batteties which are used to move the lift. Consumption is, therefore, reduced considerably.
- Thanks to the battery system, it is posible to reduce current spikes and consumption is approximately 900 W without peaks. This has the benefit that it is, therefore, unnecessary to sign up for special electricity rates.
- The batteries capable of maintaining standard lift operation even during a power failure, meaning passengers do not become trapped. The system is capable of making up to 5 journeys during a power failure.
- Easier to install and maintain.
- Equipped with Direct approach system as standard.
|Max. speed||0.5, 0.6 or 1 m/s|
|Min. pit||1050 mm|
|Min. headroom||3400 mm|
|Openings||0º, 90º & 180º|
|Current||75 starts per hour|
|Roping||2:1 or 1:1|
|Motor||MRL gearless traction|
|Shaft Reading||This product features the Direct Approach floor system to offer an unbeatable ride.|