Bidirectional progressive safety gear:
- Safety gear acting in both upward and downward directions.
- Innovative and patented system: progressive braking power is generated by expanding the C-profiled safety gear main body, which is acting as a C-type spring.
- Lightweight design: no additional spring elements required.
- Increased running clearance between brake linings and guide rail avoids risk of scratching brake linings or unintended tripping.
- Comfortable floating suspension ensuring simple and accurate alignment in relation to guide rail.