The GLE ProButler™ is the ideal partner to help your restaurant, hotel, library, store or even your own home, by smoothly carrying small goods up to 100kg.
GLE would like to introduce our newest product: the GLE ProButler™ service lift. Characteristics:
- Traction or Drum drive.
- Manually-operated landing doors: Vertical bi-parting or swing.
- Perfect levelling at every stop guarantees trouble-free loading and unloading.
- Robust and hardwearing modular support structure.
- Single, through or adjacent openings.
- Call & send control system.
- Rated loads of 50 or 100kg.
- Maximum travel 18.5m, 7 stops.
- Machine room not required (traction drive).
- Control panel can be installed inside the pit, headroom or outside the structure.
- Car finishes can be chosen to suit customer requirements.
- Fast and easy installation: assembly, inspection and start-up take no more than one working day for a qualified technician.
- It is supplied pre-assembled, pre-wired and tested, reducing installation times.
- Complies with the 2006/42/EC Machine Directive.
- Complies with the 2014/30/UE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- Built and installed in full accordance with EN 81-3:2000+A1:2008: Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts; Part 3: Electric and hydraulic service lifts.
For more information, please download our ProButler Catalogue